How Estate Agents Can Expand Their Reach By Using The Veco by Eurolink Property Search via Amazon Alexa
You wake up in the morning and ask Amazon Alexa to start your day by updating you with the weather forecast, the traffic on your commute and the most important news from the last 24 hours. You check your schedule, call the office and order your groceries by using voice commands all while you’re getting ready for work.
And now, with our pioneering Veco Property Search you can also use Amazon Alexa to browse sales and rental properties to help you find your new home.
We are so lucky to live in a world where technology is constantly-evolving and making our lives easier and more efficient.
Voice search is growing exponentially and artificial intelligence is playing an increasingly important role in our lives. In fact, by the end of this year half of all internet searches will be voice-based. Surprised? Here are some statistics that might help convince you.
Voice Search Statistics
- 55% of households are expected to own smart speaker devices by 2022.
- 76% of smart speaker owners search for local businesses on a weekly basis. 46% say they perform these searches daily.
- 28% of consumers go on to call the business they voice searched for. This is the most common action following a voice search. Other common follow-up actions according to voice search stats are visiting the business’s website (27%), visiting its location (19%), conducting more research on the business (14%), and conducting more research into other businesses (12%).
- 52% of smart speaker owners are interested in receiving information about deals, sales and promotions from brands. This can prove a novel way for brands to engage with their customers.
- 65% of 25-49 year olds speak to their voice-enabled devices at least once a day. The 25-49 year old demographic is the most likely to perform daily voice searches, followed closely by 18-24 year olds, and 50+ year olds, respectively. Though 25-49 year olds are the most active voice searchers, the 18-24 demographic is credited with helping to drive early adoption of the technology.
- 93% of consumers are satisfied with their voice assistants. The top benefits consumers cite for using voice speakers are the ability to multitask, get instant answers to questions, and make their lives easier.
- 65% of people who own Amazon Alexa or Google Home can’t imagine going back to the days before they had a smart speaker. For many people, smart speakers are part of their lifestyle.
The voice search revolution is dramatically altering how consumers engage with businesses and continued change is expected. This change presents new opportunities for the property industry – from streamlining work processes and creating new channels of communication to engaging with potential clients in a new way.
Always striving towards innovation, we developed Veco Property Search, a skill for Amazon Alexa that enables prospective buyers and tenants browse your property listings and find their next home by specifying their budget and the number of bedrooms they need using voice commands on any Alexa enabled device. Their Alexa device will then read out the results. If they are using an Alexa device with a screen it will display the main photo and read the first 400 characters of the summary description. Users can then use the commands ‘more’ or ‘next’ to request additional information or view the next listing respectively.
Interested? Contact us to find how our property software can help you engage with prospects.