Leading proptech software services firm Eurolink, developer of Veco™ property software for property managers, lettings and estate agents has made available the latest quarterly update of its software, with a raft of system improvements and new functionality.
“This latest software update will address a number of performance improvements identified through close association with our client base and deliver new features required of a client focussed strategy” said Eurolink Managing Director, Nigel Poole. “In this update highlights include new functionality for Licensing Schemes and Fixflo integration.
In this release the top 8 of several new features includes:
– Licensing Schemes – the ability to store within Veco™ various different Selective Licensing Schemes.
– FixFlo – integration of repairs and automatic messaging.
– Encrypted Passwords – new security and encryption added to passwords.
– Future Period SLIs – new parameter to prevent allocating against SLIs in a future accounting period.
– Demand Generator – an option to preview demands when processing.
– Tenancy Offers – a new screen to enter tenancy offers.
– Properties & Units – the ability to categorise photos in marketing materials.
– Sales Milestones – a new Due Dates & Sales Milestones grid.
Version 22.214.171.124 is available to all clients now to download to current Veco™ installations.