As part of our drive to improve the efficiency of client support we will be moving our Service Desk team away from answering inbound calls from the 1st October 2019 and instead they will respond to client requests for assistance from our recently updated and improved online ticket logging system, The Hub.
Please note that our Service Desk team will still be able to call you via telephone in response to your logged tickets.
If you are a new user your company’s administrator will be able to set you up with an account.
Here are some of the things you will be able to do in the new version of The Hub:
– Log tickets
– View existing tickets
– Attach files
– Communicate with the service desk
– View other staff members tickets (Admin users only)
– Add or remove staff members from the Hub (Admin users only)
Please log into The Hub and take a look around, and if you have any questions let us know.
If this is your first time logging into the Hub (or if you’ve forgotten your password), please follow the instructions below
1) Go to https://hub.eurolink.co (you can save this in your browser’s bookmarks/favourites), or from within Veco go to Help and select “Go to The Hub” or “Log a ticket”
2) Click the green button ‘Login with Passport’
3) Click ‘Forgot your password?’
4) Enter your email address and click ‘Request Reset Link’
5) Once you receive the Passport Password Reset email, please click on the “Reset Password” button
6) Enter your email address and chosen password, remembering to include uppercase letters, special characters, lowercase letters, numbers and a minimum of 8 characters
7) Once saved, click on the “login to ‘The Hub'” link to be taken to the login page – where you can login with the details you have just set
8) Please click the ‘Authorise’ button to enable your account access The Hub
9) Your account is now activated and you can use The Hub. If you would like to request assistance from us, please select the “New Ticket” tab or the “New Ticket” button on the right hand side and follow the prompts
Please get in touch on email@example.com if you need additional assistance and our Service Desk team will be happy to help.