In this 3-minute read, we share how estate and lettings agents who feel like they are drowning in data and a never-ending to-do list can get their heads above water and breathe again.
“There’s just not enough hours in the day.”
“I feel like I’m running at full speed on a treadmill but not getting anywhere.”
“I’m taking work problems home with me and it’s affecting my relationships with my partner and family.”
“I feel like my workload is spiralling out of control and I need help, fast.”
If any of the above sound familiar, it’s worth your time to read this article.
Being an estate or letting agent can feel like the best job in the world sometimes. Meeting people, helping them, overcoming challenges and (hopefully) reaping the rewards for a job well done.
But there are always 101 things to do but only a finite time to do them in.
And it’s often administrative tasks that suck the energy and enthusiasm out of even the most committed and determined agents.
With too many things on your to-do list things get missed, delays occur, stress rockets and clients become unhappy.
That’s bad for you, your clients and your agency’s reputation.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be like that.
At Veco by Eurolink, we help agents take back control of their time so they can focus on the things that drive their business forward like valuing, listing, negotiating and selling.
- By using workflows within Veco, you can create a consistent schedule of personalised milestones when progressing a deal through to completion. These can be designed for all points throughout the transaction; applicant sign up, file handover from front office to admin, deal progression, progression to accounts, accounts to property management. You name it we can include it.
- Remove FOFT – The Fear of Forgetting Things, by automating communications that are sent internally and externally. These can be set up to be triggered at desired points throughout the sales or lettings process.
And here’s why:
- By ensuring admin tasks get done, Veco allows agents to go out and do what their best at. Arming them with the confidence that their service is of the highest order and supported by a back-office system that is designed to deliver excellent customer service.
- By having a clear working system behind administrative tasks, agents can make sure nothing important is ever missed. This includes ensuring all their legal responsibilities are met in a timely fashion.
- Agencies who use Veco benefit from a clear process map of departmental/personal obligations. This means it’s easy for them to monitor, maintain and manage staff performance levels.
It’s the software equivalent of a relaxing back massage for estate agents as it elevates stress and puts them back in the driving seat.
But most of all our software gives agents a sense of being in control and having more time to do the things their agency needs to do to make it a success.
Thanks for reading and if you want to find out more about how we help many of the leading companies in the property industry, please get in touch.
This article was brought to you by Chris Reile from Veco by Eurolink. Our software helps estate and lettings agents make more money, have more time and build better businesses.