Leading proptech firm Eurolink developer of Veco™ property software for property managers, lettings and estate agents has released the latest version of its software, offering enhanced usability and several new feature sets.
This is the latest periodical approved version release, delivering client influenced software enhancements, new features developed by the Eurolink Product Roadmap Panel and fixes to minor issues.
“Our clients experience is at the core of everything we do, and one way that we uphold this commitment is by constantly advancing and enhancing our software based on our clients’ changing needs,” said Nigel Poole, Managing Director. “We want to ensure our clients receive the most innovative and most stable release possible, and this latest version is a prime example of that. From simplified tab-enabled navigation to enhanced functionality with Fixflo, this version supports our mission of providing a best-in-class platform that enables the growth and success of our clients.”
In this release just a few of the updates include:
– Photos are now imported from Fixflo.
– A photos tab is now added to a Works Orders and Repairs.
– A new Coutts Bank import file for BACS/cheques.
– An added parameter to run by date range rather than periods to the Owner Income & Expense Grid.
– A new user setting so if user uses the Remote App if applies a fix for popup controls.
– A new parameter to complete a Repair once all linked Works Orders are either Completed or Cancelled.
– New Notes and Important Notes tabs to Users and Offices
– A new option to take Supplier and Invoice number from Power Grids and a new parameter to apply Supplier Discount to PLI to Power Grids and Bulk Invoices.
Version 188.8.131.52 is available to all clients now to download to current Veco™ installations.