Autumn is approaching, the nights are starting to close in and the kids are back to school, and after a golden summer of glory for Team GB cleared the Brexit clouds let’s hope your staff are all back from their summer holidays fired with enthusiasm to get your letting and estate agency business back on track. With the lazy days and decreased productivity (and often sales) of the golden months behind you, things at your property business should be humming again.
But what if that back-to business rush of enthusiasm seems to have passed you by (or your team or your contacts), and despite the change of seasons, things still feel like they’re dragging or drifting at your letting or estate agency? How can you inject a fresh dose of energy and interest into your business? Leading proptech and software services firm Eurolink aren’t short of tips to get you and your team back in the swing of things this autumn with Veco™ software features designed to ensure you get back on track with your business contacts.
1. ‘Duplicate Contacts’ – Now is a great time to review your data and by using the Veco™ ‘duplicate contact’ function you can remove any information that may be slowing you down or causing you to make contact with customers no longer requiring your services. By tidying up your database your information will be more reliable resulting in better-focused marketing and email campaigns.
2. ‘Next Call Date’ – Sometimes overlooked but by setting a next call date within Veco™ your contacts will be impressed by your regular informed communications.
3. Automation – Routine and repetitive business processes can be replaced by automated services freeing you up to spend more time with and talking to your contacts. In an ever-increasing technology-driven world your contacts will recognise the effort you are making to attend to their specific property renting or buying requirements or questions.
4. ‘Diary Projection (To-Do List)’ – Designed to manage day-to-day appointments, whether it’s viewings, MA’s or outstanding property works orders this Veco™ function can keep you up to date with their progress, if they’re overdue, due today or coming up in the near future ensuring your contacts are fully informed of their property transaction.
5. ‘Repairs’ – The Veco™ repairs function will keep property repairs moving along to completion ensuring tenants are happy in the homes they rent through your agency.