At Eurolink we believe the quality of our product and service is just as responsible for the integrity of your brand as your own service, and just as critical to client retention.
When our products aren’t operating as you planned the support and service you receive from Eurolink is the first line of defence for detecting and resolving your concerns.
Surveys show that despite the direct impact support services have on the success of a business, 92% of companies surveyed reported a decline in customer satisfaction; consumers were most disappointed by inconsistent service.
We make customer service a top priority at Eurolink and work to the following list of 10 statistics to always remind us of the importance of your relationship to our business.
1. It is 6-7 times more costly to attract a new customer than it is to retain an existing customer. (White House Office of Consumer Affairs)
2. 89% of consumers have stopped doing business with a company after experiencing poor customer service. (RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report)
3. Consumers are 2 times more likely to share their bad customer service experiences than they are to talk about positive experiences. (2012 Global Customer Service Barometer)
4. A customer is 4 times more likely to buy from a competitor if the problem is service related vs. price or product related. (Bain & Co.)
5. 33% of consumers would recommend a brand that provides a quick but ineffective response. (Nielsen-McKinsey)
6. 17% of consumers would recommend a brand that provides a slow but effective solution. (Nielsen-McKinsey)
7. It takes 12 positive customer experiences to make up for one negative experience. (Parature)
8. 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated. (McKinsey)
9. Customer churn is attributed to the poor quality of customer service. (Accenture Maximizing Customer Retention Report)
10. A 10% increase in customer retention levels result in a 30% increase in the value of the company. (Bain & Co)
Nigel Poole, Managing Director said:
“Our support and client relationship personnel work exceptionally hard endeavouring to deliver to these demanding statistics. We are always disappointed if a client experiences service below their expectation. We remain more focussed than ever on continuously improving and maintaining high standards of service and ensuring our clients feel personnel at Eurolink are trusted advisors to their business.”